Looking for more recycling ideas and services? Trying to remember the name of that product you heard about on the show? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here are links to get that recycling, reducing and reusing creativity flowing.
Environmentally Friendly Products
- Drops: a great source for laundry detergent pods and dishwasher pods
- Seventh Generation: Mollie’s favorite brand of liquid dish soap
- Dish Block: another environmentally friendly dish washing option — think a bar of soap for your dishes
- Bite Toothpaste Bits: Same clean teeth, and a cleaner environment with no plastic tube to throw away
- Who Gives a Crap: with a name like that, it’s got to be environmentally friendly toilet paper
- Green Tree Plastics: maker of some excellent would-be wooden products made out of recycled plastic
Companies Who Will Take Your Stuff
Getting Rid of Stuff, Landfill Not Required
- I Scrap App has ideas on recycling aluminum baseball bats for fun and, possibly, profit
- Green Eco Services has suggestions for more than metal baseball bats
- Green University can help you recycle, well… anything
- Earth911 is a site full of great ideas for eliminating and reducing waste.
- RecycleABulb.com can help you get rid of old lightbulbs no matter where you live without messing up the environment.
Good Reads About Being Good to the Environment